Why use In-Line Filter Lubricators?
- Use Lubricators to save money and eliminate repairs.
- Use lubricators to eliminate costly downtime.
- All air tools need lubrication.
- Absolute must for improved tool life.
- One of the most common repairs an air tool undergoes is disassembly to clean foreign material out of the valve assembly. In-line Filter / Lubricators help prevent this from happening. The 40 micron filter can easily be cleaned or replaced.
What is the In-Line Filter Lubricator Features?
- Metering valve for adjusting oil flow.
- Uses a 40 micron sintered bronze particulate filter.
- Sight disk in housing to visually inspect oil level.
Where to install In-Line Filter Lubricator?
- These are heavy-duty in-line lubricators to be installed 2 meters from the tool. Designed for use with tools being used too far away from compressor to be lubricated by a permanently mounted unit.
These filter / lubricators can be used on:
- Pneumatic Hammer or Paving Breakers
- Impact and Torque
- Air Grinders
- Pneumatic Pipe Cold Cutter
- Air Scribe